If you tried out Azure Stack Preview 1 and want to play arround with TP 1.1 release you have to remove the current Azure Stack deployment. I was unable to find a documented uninstall (if somebody does please leave a comment 🙂 ) so i just deleted everything.
I have a one node setup so here is what I did:
- Turn of all VM’s
- Deleted all cluster roles;
- Removed the VM’s;
- Destroyed the cluster;
- Removed the storage pool and its volumes;
- Removed my node from the azurestack.local domain and rebooted;
- Removed the virtual switch;
- Uninstalled the Microsoft Azure Service Fabric from my host.